Place the highest value on relationships.
The Relationship Principles of Jesus, Tom Holladay
On the morning of our daughter's wedding rehearsal dinner, I heard a song with the following words:
just as the roots of the trees hold firm the soil, so it is the roots of Love that hold the ground of our being together.
I don't think I will ever forget the wonderful stories that were shared by Blake & Caitlin's friends in attendance that night about the love they shared for each of them. Many of these have been their friend for most of their life. Keeping those relationships is not easy task. I know it required time, energy and sacrifice-something that both Caitlin and Blake make a priority.
We are so blessed to know that there are many surrounding them with deep roots of love that will hold the ground of their being together for many years to come. What wonderful memories that I will hold dear in my heart forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment